Topsail Island Lodging and Amenities
|Single Queen Rooms||Two||Queen||Shower/Tub Combo||1st or 2nd Floor, Kitchenette||BOOK NOW|
|Single Queen Room – ADA Friendly||Two||Queen||Shower/Tub Combo||1st Floor, Kitchenette, ADA Friendly||BOOK NOW|
|Double Queen Room||Four||2 Queen||Shower/Tub Combo||1st Floor, Kitchenette||BOOK NOW|
|Double Queen Rooms – Pet Friendly||Four||2 Queen||Walk-in Shower||1st Floor, Kitchenette, Pet Friendly||BOOK NOW|
|Single King Rooms||Two||King||Shower/Tub Combo||1st or 2nd Floor, Kitchenette||BOOK NOW|
|Single King Rooms – Pet Friendly||Two||King||Walk-in Shower||1st Floor, Kitchenette, Pet Friendly||BOOK NOW|
|Double Queen Suites||Four||2 Queen||Shower/Tub Combo||1st or 2nd Floor, Full Kitchen With Sink, Full Refrigerator & Toaster, Dining Table, Sitting Area||BOOK NOW|
|Double Queen Suites – ADA Friendly||Six||2 Queen||Shower/Tub Combo||1st Floor, Sofa Bed, Full Kitchen With Sink, Full Refrigerator & Toaster, Dining Table, ADA Friendly||BOOK NOW|
|Single King Suites||Four||King||Shower/Tub Combo||1st Floor, Living Room With Sofa Bed, Kitchen With Sink, Full Refrigerator & Toaster, Dining Table||BOOK NOW|
|Two Bedroom, Double King Cottage||Six||2 King||2 Shower/Tub Combos||2nd Floor, Sofa Bed, Full Kitchen With Full Refrigerator, Dishwasher & Toaster||BOOK NOW|
Revitalized Rooms Reimagined for Modern Times
- Microwave, small refrigerator & Keurig-style coffee maker in every room
- Full kitchens with counter space, full refrigerator, dishwasher & toaster in some rooms
- Cable TV and Wi-Fi in every room
- En-suite bath with walk-in shower (Email us or call us at 910-541-4020 if you need a room with a tub/shower combination)
- Rooms with a Queen, 2 Queens, or a King Bed Available
All the Property Amenities You Need for a Superb Stay in Surf City
- Short walking distance (across the road) to direct, public access to the quiet, uncrowded beach
- Picnic area, pergola, and fenced area on the property
- Private pool (Typically Open Memorial Day to Labor Day)
- Shared, paved parking lot in front of rooms
- Walking distance to local shops and restaurants
We Are Environmentally Friendly
Our Surf City hotel is proud to be eco-friendly! We take pride in taking care of our planet through environmentally sustainable measures like water and energy conservation, reducing waste, recycling whenever possible, and eliminating daily housekeeping. We provide freshly laundered bed linens on each bed upon arrival and bath towels for each guest. We do not, however, provide daily housekeeping, linens, or towels. Bath towels are not for use at the beach! If you do need replacement towels during your stay, please, contact us us during business hours.
We appreciate you helping us maintain environmentally sustainable measures including water and energy conservation, reducing waste, recycling wherever possible, and reusing your bed linens and towels.
Loggerhead Inn & Suites Policies
- Must be 21 years of age or older to rent.
- Check in begins at 3 PM on the day of arrival.
- Check out is by NO LATER THAN 11 AM on the day of departure.
- Pool is available by Memorial Weekend and closes by October 1st; may open as early as May 15th and close as early as Labor Day.
- No Smoking Permitted in ANY rooms (guests who smoke or use vapor type devices in rooms will be charged an additional $200 fee for cleaning and restoration).
- Grilling is not permitted on, in, or under any structure. Grilling must take place a minimum of 10 feet from any structure. Check with Management if you have any questions on grilling. No open fires allowed.
- No Home Appliances in Rooms other than those provided.
- Every effort is made to ensure that all information and photographs in Topsail Realty’s advertising are accurate and complete. However, Topsail Realty cannot be held responsible for possible typographical errors; omissions; price changes; changes in taxes; changes to Terms and Conditions; or changes made in furnishings, equipment, or bed arrangements. Topsail Realty reserves the right to correct any errors.
- Completion of online Terms and Conditions and initial payment for stay is required within 3 days of booking and/or prior to arrival, whichever occurs first.
- Guests will be provided with online access to complete information electronically including online payment of total balance. MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover credit card are accepted.
- A valid credit card is required for reservation.
Environmentally Friendly Policies
- Loggerhead Inn is Eco-Friendly! We are an eco-friendly boutique hotel.
- Room cleaning, beds made with freshly laundered linens, and freshly laundered bath linens in bathrooms prior to your arrival are provided for all guest stays.
- To help efforts to reduce water and energy consumption for our local community, we do not provide daily housekeeping, linens, or towels.
- Towels are not intended for use at the beach!
- If you do find that you need replacement towels during your stay, please text us at 910-541-4020, or email us during business hours. We thank you for your assistance in our environmental sustainability endeavors!
Pet Friendly Policies
- Loggerhead Inn offers dog friendly Rooms – these rooms each permit 1 dog with paid pet rent of $25 plus tax per night reserved. This amount is not included in initial Quote for your stay and is to be paid prior to arrival.
- Dog-Friendly Rooms: Room 1, Room 2, Room 3, Room 4, Room 5, Room 6, Room 7, Room 8, Room 12, Room 14, Room 17
- All other rooms are NO TENANT PETS ALLOWED.
- The only dogs permitted must be friendly, housebroken, flea free dogs over 12 months old that are on a veterinarian approved monthly flea/tick treatment and prevention program. No other pets are permitted.
- Dogs are not permitted on furniture.
- We understand that many dogs naturally shed – guests should take steps to remove pet hair prior to check out.
- Guest is responsible for any accidental damages that occur such as carpet stains or damage to walls, floors, or furniture.
- Unreported pet damages may result in additional charges to guests.
- Cancellations must be made via email LoggerheadInn@CarolinaRetreats.com prior to check in time on the day of arrival.
- Reservations require a 50% payment at the time of booking with the remainder due no later than 7 days prior to arrival.
- Any cancellation requests received more than 7 days prior to arrival may be refunded minus a cancellation service charge of $50.00 plus required tax.
- Guests who cancel within 7 days of arrival will be charged the first night’s stay plus any applicable tax and booking fees to the card of record.
- Guests who do not request to cancel and do not arrive as scheduled will be charged for the full stay with no refund.